Sunday, November 25, 2012

A lot to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!  Here are some of the things we've been up to lately:

Thursday morning, I participated in the "Turkey on the Run" 5k at a local park.  The weather was beautiful and it was lots of fun!  I didn't take TongJie in the stroller this time, so he got to hang out with Daddy as they waited for me to finish.


We went to Jeff's parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner.  TongJie had a fun time with Grandma and Grandpa and their two chihuahuas.
 

Grandma and Grandpa's Mr. Potato Head was a big hit, and TongJie especially liked wearing Mr. Potato Head's glasses:

He looked at his hand as if it looked different with the glasses on:



One of the dogs even tried on some glasses:


TongJie also enjoyed playing with the rocking duck at Grandma and Grandpa's


On Friday, we spent time with my family, including my parents, my grandma, and aunts and uncles.  I forgot to bring my camera though.

After TongJie was in bed on Friday evening, Jeff and I set up our Christmas tree and some decorations.  It was fun for TongJie to see the Christmas tree yesterday morning when he got up.  There are several ornaments down low on the tree that are for him to play with, so he's been carrying around a little teddy bear ornament that my grandparents gave to me when I was three years old.

And I finally got around to finishing our Christmas stockings the other day:




1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics! Looks like TongJie had fun with Grandpa and Grandma on Thanksgiving (and what a cool rocking duck)! :) The Christmas tree picture is beautiful; looks like it should be on a Christmas card or something. And I really like those stockings you made!!

    ReplyDelete